What is Scientific Python Distributions ?21st August 2018
Scientific Python Distributions are Python distributions, which include all the essential packages including the key packages required for Data Science and Scientific studies.
- Anaconda: A free distribution of Python with scientific packages. Supports Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Enthought Canopy: The free and commercial versions include the core scientific packages. Supports Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Python(x,y): A free distribution including scientific packages, based around the Spyder IDE. Windows and Ubuntu; Py2 only.
- WinPython: Another free distribution including scientific packages and the Spyder IDE. Windows only, but more actively maintained and supports the latest Python 3 versions.
- Pyzo: A free distribution based on Anaconda and the IEP interactive development environment. Supports Linux, Windows and Mac.
I recommand Anaconda Distribution above all.
(Any Comment related to this post or for any help/discussion please write here.)